The Valsè Pantellini International Foundation for Research and Study of Degenerative Diseases was founded in 1998 in honor of the Florentine biochemist Gianfrancesco Valsè Pantellini, who passed away in Vicchio del Mugello on 1999. The Foundation was established with the objective to continue the studies and research on potassium ascorbate that he started at the end of the 1940.
– Develop studies on biochemical, biological and immunological mechanisms of diseases.
– Promote, coordinate and manage, directly or indirectly, experimental and clinical research.
– Encourage study relationships and coordinated research on national and international level.
– Apply its scientific indications on both preventive and therapeutic level.
– Deepen and develop primary health issues (man and nature) with particular attention to medical, ecological, social and cultural aspects.
– Safeguard, defend and secure human health by all means.